Sign up now for Holistic Diagnosing!
Our own Board-certified Naturopath Dr. Danni is now taking registrations for Holistic Diagnosing. This course takes place at ETI Technical College, 2076 Youngstown Warren Rd., Niles, Ohio 44406 on Thursday evenings from September 20 through November 29 (except for Thanksgiving, of course). The cost to take this course is a $150 donation to the Phoenix House Building Fund.
Students who take the course will learn:
• What the process behind “Holistic Diagnosing” is.
• What the benefits of Holistic Medicine are.
• How holistic diagnosing is different from what your family doctor practices.
• How to test using Muscle Response Therapy (M.R.T., Kinesiology)
• The basics of Iris analysis ( Iridology)
• The basics of tongue and fingernail analysis
This is the second time we've offered this class, and the students the first time RAVED about it! Hope to see you there!
To register, call 330-758-9567 or visit our events page or below.